10.5.09

Race Registration and Payment::

In order to ease some of the logistics of planning the Mobee Tri we have decided to encourage online registration for the first time. The registration process is a two step process. Step 1: Complete the "race entry form" below. For multiple race entries (i.e. such as a family) the form will need to be completed separately for each individual. (Note: You may need to refresh the window or click on the "return to form link" once the form has been submitted to enter additional individuals.)
Once the "race entry form" is complete proceed to Step 2: "Registration Payment". Select the number of entries you have submitted and click on the "Buy Now" button. Payment does require a Google account. Please register and complete payment by the early deadline to ensure you receive a Mobee Tri shirt! (Note: When registering you will be asked for shipping information. Shirts will not be shipped, but will be handed out the day of the event.)

STEP 1: Race Entry





STEP 2: Registration Payment

































8 comments:

tmo65 said...

You may want to clarify "floaters" allowed in the pool!

Casey Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey Lee said...

What are you all wasting your time for! I was able to win last years Golden Cup in only 3 weeks. now my rockin wife has me training 4 days a week. Infact today we ran 9 miles. The point I am trying to make is that if you "think" you would be intrested in competing with me you better be puttin in the time it deserves.

marci said...

blah,blah,blah casey!

Anonymous said...

OK, this year I'm going to take the MobeeTri much more serious. I've signed up for the Michael Scott training course. Does anyone know a good Fettucine Alfredo recipe?

Anonymous said...

Casey says . . .If my memory serves me well, like remembering that I smoked everyone last year, Micheal Scott got within 50 yards of finishing and then fell over. He then needed the arms of his friends to lift him across the finish line. Sorry to say but you won't get much help from anyone this year. They will all be to busy trying to get autographs, snap shots with me, and tips for next years race. That is because I will be making History by taking the CUP 2 years and back to back. I am out to break Lances record.I am going to attempt to win the CUP for 8 years.

tmo65 said...

Casey, Scott's an old man. Trash talking with him is like me trashing Muhammed Ali, telling him I could woop his butt. The results would be obvious and the words of humiliation can remain unspoken! Let old man Moir go down with dignity!

PS. The last time I was in Vegas, I saw Casey marching down the strip in his golden cup yelling, "I'm king of the world!"

Anonymous said...

OK all you Mobeetrites, here's the proposal - NO RUNNING DURING THE SWIMMING EVENT. Racers can use floatation devices to assist them with their swim (This excludes fins, paddles, oars, motors of all types, jet packs, etc), but NO running (you have no idea how humiliating it is to have someone run past you in the middle of your swim!)
If running is allowed in the swimming event, look for me to be riding my bike during the run.