The title bar above hasn't changed, BUT...The Mobee triathlon was established in 2003 and is now in its sixth year! This years family and friends triathlon promised to be a top notch event with the participant pool continuing to grow and diversify. Each year has been full of dramatic starts and finishes!
This year rumors of early training, spying and trash-talking (add a comment with your own trash-talk below) have already begun. The question on everyone's mind... Who will the lay claim to the highly sought 'golden cup' trophies? Will the current champions maintain their reign? Will a fallen hero reclaim their place on the pedestal? Or will a new conquistador(a) enter the Tri and lay claim to the title?
You may be the next proud owner of the 'golden cup' ...there's only one way to find out...
10.5.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jared,
The website is awesome I love it!! Hey all you ladies and MEN you better be training hard because I am and it is going to take some guts and stamina to beat me!! It is redemption time for us younger generation...
Alisa
Hey alll you spandex wearing fools get your butts in gear and register for the mobee tri. You have no excuse to put it off any longer go set up your account and register. I guess it will be Alisa and I at the starting line going for the big "W"
A lot more people need to sign up to beat Jason and I, since we don't work out!!!
I hate to burst anyones "female" bubble, but Jamie is getting FAST. That is in every area! You better keep up your training. Shes getting in 5-6 good workouts a week. Watch out!
Okay, I haven't blogged in awhile and the google paying thing just kind of blew my mind so I paid for me and Amoree but only registered me, so Amoree needs a large t-shirt please and I did pay the $30 for her. Sorry, I am a struggler! Looking forward to killing myself all for the sake of saying that I finished the one and only Mobee Tri!!! I love this race! Caelee
Hey Everyone,
The Mobee Tri registration for 2009 is closed for anyone that wanted a shirt. That does not mean that it's too late though!! If you would like to participate, you can do so up to the day of the race (you just won't get a shirt). Cost is $10 (no shirt price), you can just bring the money to the race or use the website to pay and register (only pay $10 not $15). Also, we could always use volunteers. Let us know if you can help with anything. We are excited for another great year. Can't wait to see you all.
Jasen and Marci (801) 633-4740
We are all set for Saturday. A few reminders: you can drop off any item that you would like for the run at the larrabees home before the race. Start time is 8 am. at the pool. There will be a kids fun run race after, at the larrabees. bring your A-game, can't wait!!
Post a Comment