Want to see who's registered? Click Here Trash Talkers? See the comments area within each page section. Different people have posted comments in different sections.
What are you all wasting your time for! I was able to win last years Golden Cup in only 3 weeks. now my rockin wife has me training 4 days a week. Infact today we ran 9 miles. The point I am trying to make is that if you "think" you would be intrested in competing with me you better be puttin in the time it deserves.
Why aren't Jasen & Marci on the registered list. Shouldn't they have been the first ones on it, since it is because of them that we are all going to do this.
Well after my 9 mile run yesturday, my legs kinda hurt. It's as if my calves are growing so big that my skin is having a tough time holding all of them in.
Wow, Mr. Casey Lee sure sounds like a big tough man... Thats funny, because rumor has it he suffers from weak ankles and had a little fall. His lower body may be bulging at the seams, but too bad his upper body has no "back bone". I also am concerned about this years mobee tri, I believe we need to put Mr. Casey Lee through a drug screening process before he enters...Word on the street is that he has been taking highly powerful drugs, maybe even steroids. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk Casey??!!
I believe that everybody needs to be worried about the flat lander for Texas coming in to take the GOLDEN CUP. I hear that he is training on his tread mill and bike trainer a whole bunch. hhhhhhheeeeeeeee. I am sure that is some GREAT training. Well It sure will be fun to see his huffing and puffing when he get up to 4500 ft. and doesn't do anything but walk around. He should be coming 2 weeks earlier for some altitude acclimation.
Can I walk the walk? Yes it is true. I am on Lorotabs or however you spell it, but they don't work! While I was hiking Zions "Subway" I did slip on slick rock and thankfuly for my backpack I didn't suffer anymore worse harm. The Doc believes I am suffering from a bit of whip lash. Despite the pain from not being able turn my head in any direction other then straight, I managed to put in the last 4 hours of work. So if the Lorotabs aren't working, does anyone know their street value? Just kidding! But i want you all to remember that when I smoke you all or for the ladies, show up your husbands, remember I did it with an injury. And if I can't compete or do horrible I give you permission to sign my up for the Special Olympics.
HEY, HEY, HEY as most of you females know last year at the mobee tri Cay Walkingshaw came away with the female trophy, the coveted GOLDEN CUPS. Well, as I understand it those are some pretty big CUPS to fill and Marci,Alisa, Penny, Blyth, Amber, Jamie and Kari are going to any means possible to compete with CAy and those golden CUPS, even resorting to daily massages, ointment and bench pressing to try to obtain such golden CUPS. WHO with dethrone the reigning queen of the GOLDEN CUPS.
Sure sound like a bunch of scared athletes out there! All this running and biking mumbo jumbo...I follow a strict 7 days-a-week training program: I work hard on my six pack...of Mountain Dew, followed by my daily dohnut and a whole lot of R&R! Mobee Tri - the BIG "W" and the Golden Cup...Bring it!! I 'aint scared.
So I hear there was a mountain bike race this weekend and Corey and Stan took first in there age groups AND Blyth took first overall in the Women's Expert division...Watch out all you gunners out there...
If you have not taken the time to read all the comments (at bottom of blog),take a moment to do so. "Someone" made a great point.
I also wanted to let all the guys know that I will be taking in the Golden CUP to a trophy store for a bit of an upgrade. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a plate on it with the years and winners name on it. And you don't have to worry, I will put my name on it for last year and this year as i see that there has not been much of an effort on the guys part to train. What do you think? After all, Its my plan to keep it on my tv set for the next 7 more years.
OK, I would high recommend that we have a rule - NO running during the swim! There is no problem with participants using flotation devices (excluding fins, paddles, oars, boat motors, jet packs, etc..) but no running. You don't know how humiliating it is to be swimming for all your worth and watch people running past you. If running is allowed in the swim, then biking should be allowed for during the run :)
Are you all ready? I thought there was to be trash talking. I didn't think this was a humility contest. If so I lost. Actually, to me i am taking it as a sign that no one has been training enough or has the confidence to talk the talk and then walk the walk. Whats up, is that all you got!
I personally agree with the no running rule...I timed myself the other day while running in the pool verses swimming in the pool and running knocked 10 seconds off my time! So I think we need someone in a authoratative position to step in here and confirm running OR no running. If one person's gonna cheat, then everyone should be able to cheat.
There is only 3 days of training left. R U READY! Well I got the trophy back today. I did alittle upgrade to kick things up a notch on it. Not that many of you will care because It's going to be keeping it on my television for the next year anyways. I guess you can come and visit it you wish to see it before 2009s MobeeTri Suckas! See ya all soon.
OK, I guess I have waited long enough. This message goes out to my sister Cay and Penny. I have been working out so hard. Swimming like Michael Phelps. Running like Usain Bolt and My biking, Well Stan can not hold a cantle to me. So in the immortal words of Stan Larabee "YOU BETTER BRING IT SISTERS!!"
19 comments:
What are you all wasting your time for! I was able to win last years Golden Cup in only 3 weeks. now my rockin wife has me training 4 days a week. Infact today we ran 9 miles. The point I am trying to make is that if you "think" you would be intrested in competing with me you better be puttin in the time it deserves.
Why aren't Jasen & Marci on the registered list. Shouldn't they have been the first ones on it, since it is because of them that we are all going to do this.
Well after my 9 mile run yesturday, my legs kinda hurt. It's as if my calves are growing so big that my skin is having a tough time holding all of them in.
Marci and Jasen have now "officially registered"...now you have no excuses!
Wow, Mr. Casey Lee sure sounds like a big tough man... Thats funny, because rumor has it he suffers from weak ankles and had a little fall. His lower body may be bulging at the seams, but too bad his upper body has no "back bone". I also am concerned about this years mobee tri, I believe we need to put Mr. Casey Lee through a drug screening process before he enters...Word on the street is that he has been taking highly powerful drugs, maybe even steroids. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk Casey??!!
I believe that everybody needs to be worried about the flat lander for Texas coming in to take the GOLDEN CUP. I hear that he is training on his tread mill and bike trainer a whole bunch. hhhhhhheeeeeeeee. I am sure that is some GREAT training. Well It sure will be fun to see his huffing and puffing when he get up to 4500 ft. and doesn't do anything but walk around.
He should be coming 2 weeks earlier for some altitude acclimation.
Can I walk the walk? Yes it is true. I am on Lorotabs or however you spell it, but they don't work! While I was hiking Zions "Subway" I did slip on slick rock and thankfuly for my backpack I didn't suffer anymore worse harm. The Doc believes I am suffering from a bit of whip lash. Despite the pain from not being able turn my head in any direction other then straight, I managed to put in the last 4 hours of work. So if the Lorotabs aren't working, does anyone know their street value? Just kidding! But i want you all to remember that when I smoke you all or for the ladies, show up your husbands, remember I did it with an injury. And if I can't compete or do horrible I give you permission to sign my up for the Special Olympics.
HEY, HEY, HEY as most of you females know last year at the mobee tri Cay Walkingshaw came away with the female trophy, the coveted GOLDEN CUPS. Well, as I understand it those are some pretty big CUPS to fill and Marci,Alisa, Penny, Blyth, Amber, Jamie and Kari are going to any means possible to compete with CAy and those golden CUPS, even resorting to daily massages, ointment and bench pressing to try to obtain such golden CUPS. WHO with dethrone the reigning queen of the GOLDEN CUPS.
Sure sound like a bunch of scared athletes out there! All this running and biking mumbo jumbo...I follow a strict 7 days-a-week training program: I work hard on my six pack...of Mountain Dew, followed by my daily dohnut and a whole lot of R&R! Mobee Tri - the BIG "W" and the Golden Cup...Bring it!! I 'aint scared.
So I hear there was a mountain bike race this weekend and Corey and Stan took first in there age groups AND Blyth took first overall in the Women's Expert division...Watch out all you gunners out there...
Lets get this out before the race. Is it considered cheating to run in the pool?
The Rules still apply that anything goes for keeping yourself afloat. Running in the pool yes. Flippers NO. In my humble opinion.
If you have not taken the time to read all the comments (at bottom of blog),take a moment to do so. "Someone" made a great point.
I also wanted to let all the guys know that I will be taking in the Golden CUP to a trophy store for a bit of an upgrade. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a plate on it with the years and winners name on it. And you don't have to worry, I will put my name on it for last year and this year as i see that there has not been much of an effort on the guys part to train. What do you think? After all, Its my plan to keep it on my tv set for the next 7 more years.
Sorry for any confusion but it was casey or I who wrote under Jamies name.
OK, I would high recommend that we have a rule - NO running during the swim!
There is no problem with participants using flotation devices (excluding fins, paddles, oars, boat motors, jet packs, etc..) but no running. You don't know how humiliating it is to be swimming for all your worth and watch people running past you.
If running is allowed in the swim, then biking should be allowed for during the run :)
Are you all ready? I thought there was to be trash talking. I didn't think this was a humility contest. If so I lost. Actually, to me i am taking it as a sign that no one has been training enough or has the confidence to talk the talk and then walk the walk. Whats up, is that all you got!
I personally agree with the no running rule...I timed myself the other day while running in the pool verses swimming in the pool and running knocked 10 seconds off my time! So I think we need someone in a authoratative position to step in here and confirm running OR no running. If one person's gonna cheat, then everyone should be able to cheat.
There is only 3 days of training left. R U READY! Well I got the trophy back today. I did alittle upgrade to kick things up a notch on it. Not that many of you will care because It's going to be keeping it on my television for the next year anyways. I guess you can come and visit it you wish to see it before 2009s MobeeTri Suckas! See ya all soon.
OK, I guess I have waited long enough. This message goes out to my sister Cay and Penny. I have been working out so hard. Swimming like Michael Phelps. Running like Usain Bolt and My biking, Well Stan can not hold a cantle to me. So in the immortal words of Stan Larabee "YOU BETTER BRING IT SISTERS!!"
Anonymous
Post a Comment